The aim of the Governing body is that learning at Spaldwick will be boundless and irresistible; children will be inspired to become outstanding learners and maximise their full potential. They will have the resilience and perseverance to take risks and try new challenges, aspiring to be the best they can be whilst having fun. The teamwork provided by staff, parents, students & governors will have high expectations and be the foundation to our success.
We aim to:
- Develop the Governing body to provide more challenge, rigour and strategic support to the school
- Develop a more visible and transparent style of governorship within the school community
- Build sustainable and supportive links between Governors and school staff
- Progressively improve our Ofsted inspection ratings
- Improve our year on year achievement levels
Contact Spaldwick School Governors at: email@example.com
Chair of Governors: Mrs Lesley Cundy
Clerk to Governors : Lorna Lawrence
Resources Committee (Finance, Personnel, Premises):
Lesley Cundy (Chair), Amy Blake, Louise Worrell (Headteacher),
Kate Bowers (Chair), Philippa O’Brien, Rebekah Bell, Louise Worrell (Headteacher), Miranda Graham (Assistant Headteacher)
Pecuniary Interests of the Governors of Spaldwick School
If you require a paper copy of any of the information on the website please contact Mrs Harrison on 01480 890371.