We expect children to wear school uniform. However, we will work with all families to ensure children are comfortable at school.
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dresses (sensible length just above the knee) with grey socks or tights
- Green gingham summer dress (In the summer term only)
- A green v-neck sweatshirt or cardigan
- A white, long or short-sleeved shirt
- A green and yellow clip-on tie
- All shoes and sandals must be black. Sandals must be secured with a strap and must be worn with socks. Trainers are not allowed to be worn other than for PE.
- Hair accessories should be minimal and preferably in school colours. Hair should be kept out of children’s eyes using headbands, clips and slides.
- A coloured round-necked, t-shirt according to houses (Red – Maple, Green – Oak or Blue – Willow)
- Black shorts
- A black tracksuit
- Trainers or plimsolls
ON PE days, children currently spend the day in their PE kit.
The majority of our uniform can be purchased from any shop. If you wish to buy a school tie and uniform with our school logo it can be ordered direct and at any time of the school year from www.pmgschoolwear.co.uk