LEVEL 1-2 TEACHING ASSISTANT, PART-TIME
Spaldwick Community Primary School is seeking to appoint a well-organised, enthusiastic, and motivated Teaching Assistant.
Spaldwick Community Primary School, Royston Ave, Spaldwick, Huntingdon PE28 0TH
Date posted: 30th June 2022
Start date: As soon as possible (subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks)
Contract type: Fixed, 11 hrs / week, 8:50am – 3:20pm, 38 weeks / year
Salary: Level 1-2 dependent on experience, namely £4,569/£5,614 (FTE £18,516/£20,043)
- 23-30 days annual leave increasing with years of service
- O2 Staff discount
- Free use of on-site leisure facilities including gym and swimming pool
- Free car parking
- Generous employee pension contribution scheme and death in service benefit (LGPS)
- Day one entitlement to contractual sick pay
- CPD access and support
- Employee assistance package (counselling & advice)
- Access to staff discounts from local suppliers
Level 1/2 Teaching Assistant
This is a great opportunity to work in a school with a friendly and dedicated teaching team and wonderful children.
This is a fixed appointment for 11 hours per week, term time only (38 weeks per year).
The ideal candidate will:
- Be calm and solution-focused
- Be proactive and show initiative
- Be creative, flexible and kind in their approach to supporting children to achieve their best
- Have a good sense of fun and want to be part of a whole staff team
- Have a good level of subject knowledge, suitable to the primary phase
We can offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive and experienced teaching team
- Happy rewarding children who love learning
- Excellent resources and the wider career development opportunities afforded by a multi academy trust
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please call 01480 890371 or email email@example.com to book an appointment, arrange an informal discussion or to find out more information about the role.
Enquiries and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org (CV’S will not be accepted)
Closing date: Wednesday 13th July 2022 (12pm)
Interviews: Tuesday 19th July 2022
ACES Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.